New Hand-Lettered Designs

Although this blog has been "retired" for several years, my design work never stopped. I absolutly love doing your wedding invitations, wall art, t-shirt designs and more! I've recently decided to stock my etsy shop again, and I've done a few hand-lettered and hand-illustrated ones lately.

This one is featuring my favorite scripture. It looks so elegant and beautiful on my wall, and I hope yours as well! Available in several different colors, and I can customize as well!

To order, hop on over to my shop! It'd make my whole day!




1 comment

  1. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Hotmail Customer Service Number USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.