Our Ginnie J Photography Session.

Let me preface the marathon of pictures by saying that I'm extremely camera shy. We rarely take family photos because I prefer to be hiding behind the lens. Ginnie, my long-time blogging friend and new go-to family photographer, made me feel completely at ease. In fact, I didn't know she was shooting most of these pictures. You can see that we do a lot of laughing in my family. I am so glad she captured that.

Ginnie is a genius behing the lens. I adore her style. I love that we have a group of posed and unposed shots to print. She captured each of our personalities so perfectly. Ginnie makes the kiddos feel at ease. They were completely charmed by her sweet an calm nature. And somehow, she took pictures of me that I actually like. That is a first! My ever-photogenic husband looks as handsome as ever and the kiddos are darling. I can't wait to hang these images on the wall.

Ginnie is our new go-to girl. Already planning on scheduling her for next year. If you are in Utah, you must check her out. You will not be disappointed.

A HUGE thanks goes out to Ginnie! You are the best. (P.S. Ginnie has a hilarious blog. It rocks.)

Without further ado: the picture marathon. I just couldn't pick a favorite.












26 comments

  1. Love the last one of the whole family! So cute. Just how I remember seeing your family.
    This makes me homesick. Wish we had her closer to us. I would love our pictures taken by her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, they are all so great!! You are gorgeous and have one beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! We are having our pictures done this weekend. I LOVE the colors and outfits you chose, where did you get them? I hate picking outfits for pictures...its so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Britney! Thank you so much. Lets see if I can break this down:

    ME: Shirt: Target; Cardigan: TJ Maxx; Skirt: GAP; Shoes: Target.

    Husband: Shirt: Target; Jeans: Buckle

    Redhead Boy: Shirt: Polo; Jeans: GAP; Shoes: Talbots Kids

    Baby: Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: GAP, Shoes: Kohls

    Daughter: Entire outfit from Target

    Good Luck on finding some clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are great! So colorful and happy! I especially love the one with all of you laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a GORGEOUS family! What a blessing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Your hair color is perfect. :)
    What beautiful pictures. I hate doing family pictures too, but I suppose it's important to remember how meaningful they can be in 5, 10, or 20 years. You've inspired me to set up an appointment for my own family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved every minute with you and your family! You're absolutely beautiful inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely. And now I'm realizing that I haven't seen many pictures of you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are so beautiful. I love them. You are such a sweet family and Ginnie did an amazing job capturing you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hannah, all I can say..AMAZING pictures. The background is beautiful , you all look like you are in heaven, so bright, so happy. You have a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're amazing! You and your family are just gorgeous! They look like professional ads for Perfect Family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Hannah! These are amazing, and you look as beautiful as ever! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely family! And you're right, what a talented photographer :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I just did an engagement shoot and did the laying in the grass heads on shoulders pose (: Love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! The background scenery is gorgeous, it must be a pretty popular place to take pictures. What a beautiful family.

    p.s. I still can't believe how light your hair has gotten, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful pictures! The last one of you and your husband is just gorgeous. I really like how the outfits compliment each other yet are't matchy matchy-something I always struggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those photos turned out gorgeous. Love the location! And I love your outfit to pieces. And your family is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous photos! I love these!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Hannah, what great pictures. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are amazing! I wish I lived in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfection. That is all I can say.
    LOVE THEM!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hannah... you are so beautiful! You really are. These pictures are gorgeous! What a cute family you have. I love the colors and the happiness. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. these are darling, hannah-banana!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these pictures, you have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.