Twelve Things: May.

one. Morning nap time = my work time.

two. Am passionate about gardening. I spotted a baby broccoli today!

three. Picked up the June issue of CARDS from the office. My first issue as "Editor!" So exciting to see my name in print.

four. Sparkley, summer toes for our upcoming getaway. (DVD & Rockstar Pink)

five. Speaking of sparkles: major glitter crafting today. Love Martha Stewart brand.

six. Couscous for dinner. Trader Joe's brand. It's the best.

seven. Babysat the neighbors today while their mommy worked.

eight. Oranges: the only thing I'll miss about winter. (These are "Pink Oranges." They are my favorite.)

nine. My little artist (and friend.) This little girl is constantly drawing.

ten. Trying my hand at embroidery and LOVING it. The final product will be featured next week on the Create: blog.

eleven. Picnicking in the sunshine with my boys.

twelve. Reading on the lawn. Best thing about a Kindle? You can read while under direct sunlight.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! We're hoping to catch some rays this weekend. Will be back on Monday to fill you in on our adventure.

3 comments

  1. Look at that cute broccoli peeking through! I love your 12 on the 12th posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your embroidery project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first CARDS! issue. I'm sure you will be a fabulous Editor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.