My Makeup Bag / Hannah.

Inside my makeup bag! I couldn't bare to miss out on the fun. Although I own my fair share of makeup and beauty products, I generally keep things simple and stick to the same routine. I believe in enhancing your natural beauty by using products that aren't overbearing. On the average, non-date-night day, I like makeup to look effortless and that takes less than 5 minutes to apply.

Origins VitaZing: I wear this moisturizer instead of foundation. It comes out of the tube white, but somehow evens out your skin tone. An amazing, miracle product.
MAC Select Moisturecover: I don't need a lot of concealage, but I like to wear this light, pink-toned concealer to cover the blue-tones under my eyes. (With MAC, use NW shades to cover blue areas like under eye circles. Use NC shades to cover red areas, like blemishes and redness around the nose.)
NARS Laguna Bronzer: The perfect bronzer for my skin tone! It is a little pricey, but I've had this for over a year and have hardly made a dent in it.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: Best Mascara I've EVER used. I love finding it on sale! (I bought this for only $6.50 at Ulta by combining a sale with a coupon.) It is like false lashes in a tube.
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil: For an everyday eye, I use this black liner on my top lashes only. Smooth and creamy!
MAC Paintpot in Painterly: Love this to even out the skintone of my eyes. It is a wonderful base for shadows.
MAC Eye Shadow Quad: This is the cheaper way to go if you want to own a few mac shadows! Make your own quad! My quad has: Shroom (my favorite highlight), Soft Brown (a great all-over lid color, crease color or transition color), Twinks (fabulous crease color or eyeliner), and Woodwinked (my obvious favorite. This beautiful copper-brown looks great all on its own or is great paired with these other colors.)
 
Benefit Benetint: Probably my favorite makeup product. EVER. This has a dual purpose. I use it to tint my cheeks, but I also use it to pink-up my lips. It looks completely natural. Gives a rosey glow to your cheeks and makes for perfect puckers that stay a natural pink for HOURS.
Pangea Organics Lip Balm: The Benetint is a tad drying on the lips, but I don't mind. I'm addicted to lip balm, and this can be placed on top of the Benetint lipstain without fading the pretty pink. This lip balm is the most moisturizing I've ever used


Thanks for reading this fun, mini-series. (And thanks to all the lovely, guest posters who participated!) I'd love to know what YOUR favorite, everyday makeup products are! Please let us know in the comments below.

11 comments

  1. Wow, its really fun to see ur makeup bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted your moisturizer. I just ran out of mine and wasn't crazy with it so I've been looking for a new one. I'm going to run to the mall and pick up some VitaZing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go crazy without my face lotion. Loved seeing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my makeup from the cheap to the splurgy. Sephora would be my go-to store if I could win a shopping spree.
    I have been a MAC eye girl for a decade now but was introduced to Smashbox limitless eyeliner that has rocked my world. It goes on silky smooth, smudgeable for 5 minutes and after that? Stays for 12+ hours. The cap houses a built-in sharpener.
    My fave color is Java but I would like one of every color, please.
    I pretty much love it and want to have its baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice info.. really useful for me.. thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just gorgeous!!! I love this picture of you.

    I've never heard of this mascara before. This looks like a really good one. Thanks Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog! Now following :) P.S. I am obsessed with Benetinit in Poise...my fav!!!

    swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! From someone who has seen you without makeup....you don't even need it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love talking makeup with you. Excited to try some of your recommendations- I have a Nordstrom gift card earmarked just for some new makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this series - so fun! My bag totally needs a makeover so thanks for the inspiration!

    I included you in my weekly roundup:
    Must List

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great bag of goodies you have!! I also LOVE Benetint!...gives you a sweet pop of color which looks totally natural and fresh..love that stuff

    Delighted Momma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.