Friday Lovin'.

:: Lovin' that I've proclaimed today to be "Pajama Day." (Probably not going to admit how many self-proclaimed pajama & sweat days there were in my home this week.) I'll also be sporting the makeup-less, unbrushed hair, just out of bed look. I'm hoping to start a new trend.

:: Lovin' our new G12. I pulled it out of the box yesterday. This will be our vacation camera; much more portable for hikes and amusement parks. Can't wait to put it to work!

:: Lovin' Christina's new blog. She is one of my best and most inspiring friends. I always come away from time together with a new conviction to be a better person. Her new blog is all about "Beeing" better, a very appropriate topic for her to write about. Working towards your best self. It is a must-read already; she is amazing. (I designed the blog, by the way...)

:: Lovin' that I've been asked to speak at a local University (BYU) about my life as a graphic designer. I'll be speaking about logo, web and print layout design. I'm not sure why I can teach at something like the Art Weekend without fear, but get me in front of a college crowd and I start trembling. 11 more days to prepare....I can do this!

:: Lovin' my job. Finishing up designing a few logo orders and May's edition of CARDS magazine this weekend. It's going to be a busy one and my postings may be sparse over the next few days.

:: Lovin' that both my daughter and husband have the day off on Monday. Trying to think of something extra-fun to do with the fam on this rare occasion. Happy President's Day!!

What are you lovin' today?

20 comments

  1. I'm lovin' that everyone is on the mend, my toddler playing cars on the keyboard as I type, that I am almost done with the curtains for my bedroom, and that the pillows for our living room turned out so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' how cute you look on pajama day, and that my husband comes home tonight. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chris: Yay for good health and new decor!

    @Christina: You are far too nice. Freckle mania. Baggy under-eyes look "cute" on no one. But, so happy that your husband will be home tonight! I'm glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very interesting shot!
    Kisses and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyday is pajama day for me... I just feel bad for my husband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love what you've got here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love no makeup days too. I often go out with none on and try not to think too hard about it. It's been lazy at my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make Pajama Days look good, Hannah!

    Man, I wish I lived closer so I could come and hear you speak at BYU. You'll do great!

    Today I'm lovin' the gorgeous sunshine that is pouring through my windows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pajama day look. Major fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi hannah! nice to meet you! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...

    i am 'lovin' your post! i am all for pajama day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous of pajama day but I did the no time to shower or makeup morning which proceeded to last the whole day so I was close to a pajama day in spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never look that good in the morning! I just found your blog via Marta's. Am your newest follower. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linked over here from Summer Harm's blog.

    You are too cute. I'm a follower. I hope you return it when I start up my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am lovin' that you stopped by my blog and said hello!!! I must follow your blog now - lovin' it too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Although I am chastising myself for having twelve of your posts unread in my reader, I am loving that I am able to sit down with a cup of tea and enjoy catching up with you!

    Wishing you a fabulous weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving the vintage furniture my family got reupholstered in moss green, (and your blog)!
    stop by my blog sometime :)
    ~thea

    ReplyDelete
  17. i was sporting this very look today.....but, happy to report i finally worked on the nursery! hooray for a place for the new one to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you are incredibly cute (in a very non-creepy on my part way) :D

    Have so much fun speaking at BYU! I took several graphic designs classes from there but in all honestly, I was never very good at it. I'm sure my teachers would sigh in exasperation every time I turned something in.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh squeals -- you do the CARDS mag cover? that's awesome!! :) I'm lovin your blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.