Sweet Potato Hash: Whole30


Whole30? It's tough, guys. But I'm 1/30th of the way done. And it is doable. If I can do it one day, I can do it thirty. Right?!

This is what we had for dinner on day one. Looks like breakfast to you? I'm throwing caution to the wind and all rules out the door for the next thirty days.

SWEET POTATO HASH RECIPE
1 large sweet potato
1 big pinch of kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Garlic powder to taste
Dried Onion to taste
Dash of dried herbs
 2 tablespoons fat

Peel your sweet potatoes. Grate them in a food processor. Add the seasonings. Heat the fat in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, then add potatoes. Stir fry, allowing to brown. Then, cover with a lid to finish cooking. Done when hash is tender and a little browned. Top with an egg cooked to your liking.

1 comment

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.