Blog Hopping :: Quick & Easy Family Recipes.

 This is my go-to dinner when I have no time. There is nothing to it, but no one would ever know! It is a crowd pleaser that everyone will be thrilled to eat. And it only takes about 15 minutes of work time! (If that...)
BBQ PORK & COLESLAW SANDWICHES
2.5 lbs Boneless Pork Loin Roast
1 bottle BBQ Sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray Honey BBQ Sauce)
Coleslaw Mix
Coleslaw Dressing
Hamburger Buns

• Place the pork into a slow cooker with 1 cup of water. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until is falls apart with a fork.
• Take pork out of slow cooker and shred it with a fork, trimming any extra fat.
• Put pork back into slow-cooker and add BBQ sauce. (The amount is really a matter of taste. We like ours extra goopy, so I add the entire bottle.) Let it warm up on low for another 30 minutes.
• In another bowl, toss together coleslaw mix and dressing. (Again, to desired goopiness.) Place 1/2 cup pork in bun and top with about 1/2 cup of coleslaw.
• Serve & Enjoy!

Makes about 8 sandwiches.



8 comments

  1. Sounds good and summer-y. And easy. :) Can't wait to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I will be making this very, very soon. So easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this series!

    I love my bbq sandwiches with coleslaw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant series!! I love me a Pulled Pork Sandwich. So easy and so yummy!

    I can't wait to check out these other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do something really similar but I put my roast in the crock pot with root beer instead of water (and add in a little garlic). It helps make the pork taste a little sweet and super tender. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.