A Fond Farewell to Wplus9.

Today is a very sad day for me. I'm saying "goodbye" to Wplus9's design team. I have loved the opportunity to play with Dawn's gorgeous, high-quality stamps every month. Dawn is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people I have ever known. I'm so happy to have her as a friend.

I highly encourage you to subscribe to Dawn's blog. She is full of good ideas and her card designs are fab. Also, if you haven't purchased her stamps yet, you should! Great prices and better-than-most quality. The designs are adorable; they almost do the work for you.

I've known about this day for a couple months now, and was teary each time I posted a Wplus9 card, knowing my run was coming to an end. This is all happening because of another opportunity that was offered to me. I'll be posting that exciting announcement tomorrow!

For now, here are my last two cards as an official design team member. Enjoy!!
FRIEND supplies:
Stamps: Wplus9 (A Special Lady)
Ink: Memento, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah, Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Ribbon: Offray, Button: Papertrey Ink
HAPPY BIRTHDAY supplies:
Stamps: Wplus9 (Hooked On You)
Ink: Memento, Copic Markers
Cardstock, Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink
Twine: The Twinery

6 comments

  1. Beautiful work Hannah and you will be missed...I know that you have your next adventure will inspire us all!
    So glad to see The Twinery baker's twine & will be featuring your card on our FB page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for all the Wplus9 inspiration and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bittersweet I am sure. New things can be great and exciting!! Congrats on your new ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful cards, Hannah! LOVE your gorgeous, spring, color palettes! We will miss you dearly over at Wplus9. You have been such an encouragement to myself and many others. Thank you for all you've taught us and for all the beauty that you've brought to our own creative spaces. All my luck with your new opportunity! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been dreading this day for months now. Thank you so so much for the kind words. They mean more than you know. I remember the very first email you sent, and though I was excited to welcome you to the team, little did I know what an integral part of the Wplus9 family you would become. You are an incredible artist, designer and friend. Thank you so much for everything you have contributed to Wplus9, for your support, and for taking a chance on little un-known me. You are truly an inspiration all around. I am so happy that our paths crossed, and though you are leaving the team...remember, you'll always be a part of the family.

    Good luck and congratulations, I just know that you will hit it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous creations, dearie :)

    Looking forward to read about your new venture tomorrow :)

    Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.