Project Organize :: Organize Your Dresser/Changing Table.

Hello All! We are in our last days of Project: Organize. I am thrilled with all the tips that the guests bloggers have shared and I've been putting them to use. Slowly but surely. (By hosting this series, I am in no way claiming to be an organized person. Rather, I am hosting this series to become one. I am seriously grateful for the motivation and tips I have implemented. I have miles to go.) I have a couple more tips to share myself and we have 4 more guests sharing their tips. In fact, we will have TWO today and tomorrow. Yes, two! Please come back if you want to read all about them.

On with the post!
ORGANIZE YOUR DRESSER/CHANGING TABLE
by SUEANN TAYLOR of alilbird.blogspot.com

Hi!  This is SueAnn from a lil bird, we blog about all kinds of things, cooking, projects, random musings, etc.  My sisters and decided it was time to stop flooding our personal blogs with all of our projects and keep them as a place for grandparents to read fun stories about their grandkids.  Thus, a lil bird was…hatched!  I am very honored to be featured here on one of my favorite daily reads, thanks Sherbet Blossom!

I am a new Mom and opted for a dresser instead of a changing table in order to save money.  I wanted it to be as functional and organized as possible, with everything I would need daily easily accessible.

This project takes about 5 minutes to do and is a great way to get organized with minimal time and effort, because let’s face it we all have a million things to do everyday and sometimes getting organized can fall to the bottom of the priority list.
 I bought the KOMPLEMENT drawer organizers from IKEA, threw them in the top drawer and instantly went from chaos to fabulous!  They are fabric and just zip on the bottom, and fit nicely in most drawers.  You can use as many or as few as you need depending on what items are in your dresser.  I buy my diapers in bulk, so I love being able to store a few weeks worth in the top drawer.

Thanks Hannah for letting us be a part of Project Organize!

1 comment

  1. Brilliant. I love those containers. Smart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.