...answers for you

I have received a few questions as of late about recent posts. Here are the answers in case any of you were wondering the same thing.

Q: where did you get that yellow sweater in the autumn fair post?
A: it isn't a maternity sweater, but it only ties at the top, so it works. i bought that at tulle a few months ago. couldn't find it again, so i think it isn't available anymore. they have darling clothes. (be careful when ordering, though. they run small.)

Q: you can't not share who makes that delicious paper & where is your favorite scrapbook store?
A: first, i do not consider myself a huge scrapbooker, so i don't often go into stores that are solely for scrapbooking. i prefer roberts arts and crafts. i am not sure if it is a utah/idaho only store, but michaels is a close second.
second, the paper from left to right:
01. so tweet collection by pebbles inc.
02. so tweet collection by pebbles inc.
03. moda bella by american crafts
04. sonoma/melody lane by scenic route
05. citrus blooms orange glitter by dcwv
06. citrus floral vine glitter by dcwv
07. citrus ornate floral glitter by dcwv
08. offbeat/atypical by basic grey


Q: where do you buy your felt?
A: elaine's quilt block in sandy, utah. it has wonderful, beautiful selection at reasonable prices.

Q: why did you decide on a rotatrim paper cutter rather than a carls or dahl? how does it compare to the tonic?
A: a good paper cutter is a big expense. i love paper crafting and work in the industry, so my husband and i decided getting a nice one would be a wise investment. i did a ton of research before putting down the $$$. i never read a review that didn't praise rotatrim or rank it as the best. dahls were usually ranked as 2nd and there were mixed reviews about carls. i am sure for lighter use, any of those would work great, though. i actually don't know a lot about the tonic. from what i can tell, the tonic is for lighter use. rotatrims are super-heavy duty. they have self-sharpening blades and are more professional.

Q: have you thought of a baby name yet?
A: no! i am kind of stressing about it. i know i have a while to decide, but with my other kids, i had their name picked out before the ultrasound. we like classic boy names.

4 comments

  1. Wow! You're quick with the answers! Thanks so much. :) I'll have you know that you have now addicted me to Tulle! What cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for those great resources Hannah! And I would have to say, Michaels has some GREAT scrapbooking material. But, when I moved to Charleston, Michaels was way to far away so I now go to a boutique scrap booking store. It's a little more expensive but I the products are more rare. So if you're a big scrapbooker, Charleston is the place to find some really cute, boutique scrapbooking stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy names are always harder for some reason. A couple that I really love are Harrison (i even love the shortened Harry) or Nicholas.

    Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hannah,

    I think I know you. I found your blog from another blog talking about how cute yours is and what a great designer you are. So I linked to it and saw your pictures. I'm pretty sure we were in the same Wyview ward. I don't know if you remember us...Nick and Amber Christensen. Anyway, hi, and I LOVE your cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.