Grilled Shrimp over Cauliflower Rice: WHOLE30

Um...this dinner was everything. So incredibly simple. Easy. Delicious! And I had it again for breakfast today. Cause, you know, no rules. That's my Whole30 motto! (Except that there are a ton of rules. But, ya know, it helps me cope.)

GRILLED SHRIMP
2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp dried dill
Pinch of chili powder
Squeeze lemon

Heat grill pan to medium-high heat. Place the shrimp in a big bowl and add olive oil and toss with seasonings. Cook shimp. (DO NOT over cook. As soon as they turn red, they're done.) Drizzle lemon juice, and serve over cauliflower rice. I also served with a side of roasted veggies...which I kinda forgot about in the oven. So they're a little well-done! haha!

I buy my cauliflower rice at Trader Joes, but you can make your own, too.


2 comments

  1. How do you make your rice? I just got a bag of the cauliflower from TJ the other day but don't know what to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stirfry in a little olive oil until slightly browned

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your comments.